- Group Revenue forecast of $64.8m, above the guidance of $60-64m provided on 12 May 2021
- Group EBITDA forecast of $14.8-15.8m, above the guidance of $13-$15m provided on 12 May 2021
- Group Revenue forecast of $64.8m, up 41% on pcp (FY20 $46.1m)
- Group EBITDA forecast of $14.8-15.8m, up 100-114% on pcp (FY20 $7.4m)
- Group EBITDA margin forecast of 23-24% compared to 16% in pcp
- Strong financial position with consolidated net cash forecast of $17.0m and no debt
NB: All figures compare 12 months to 30 June unless otherwise indicated; FY21 forecasts are unaudited and in A$m
Ava Risk Group Limited (ASX: AVA) (“Ava Risk Group” or “the Company”) today provides a trading update for the year ended 30 June 2021. FY2021 audited results will be reported on 30 August 2021.
Review FY2021 Trading Update & Outlook
Ava Risk Group CEO Rob Broomfield said: “We are pleased to report forecast FY2021 revenue and EBITDA at the top end of our guidance range, showing strong revenue and profit margin growth. Q4 FY2021 saw substantial growth in revenue and orders due to increased demand for remote services and technology to access devices, upgrades and maintenance support. The strong Q4 performance from the Technology Division was due to a pick-up in sales and orders from delayed COVID-19 deals – providing a solid foundation for FY2022. The Services Division continues to outperform as it has adapted to COVID-19 restrictions to ensure delivery of valuable goods for customers.
 Previous corresponding period